- Masturbation- Touching your body corridor causes sexual pleasure. This can be done alone or at the same time as someone different. Sex toys can be used during masturbation, including vibrators, dildos, anal toys, and more.
- Vaginal sex – Vaginal sex is when the penis aggravations or enters the vagina or if two vaginas rub together.
- Anal sex – The penis or sex toy is fitted into the anus (butt hole). Lubrication is veritably important because the anus doesn’t produce its lubrication.
- Mouth-to-genital sex – Also called “oral sex.” The mouth is used to stimulate or pleasure the genitals. This can be done by shellacking, kissing, or stinking.
- Fingering or hand job – Fingering is using fritters to stimulate the clitoris and/ or putting fritters in the vagina or putting fritters in the anus, to beget sexual sensations. A hand job is using a hand to stimulate the penis.
- Amorous touching – Hands or other body corridors are used to beget a sexual feeling or sensation. This can be nipple stimulation, snuggling, kissing, or rubbing and stroking genitals or another corridor of the body.
- Phone/video sex – Talking, flirting, and participating in images with someone online or through the phone cause sexual thrill or excitement.
HOW TO HAVE SAFER SEX?
Safer sex is a way to reduce your threat of STIs and gestation. Penis-in-vagina sex is the main type of sex that can lead to gestation. gestation could also do if semen reaches the vagina during other forms of sex. STIs can participate during all forms of sex where bodies and body fluids come in contact.
THE TOP WAYS TO COVER AGAINST SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIS)
- Use hedge styles the correct way every time you have sex. hedge styles should be used on body corridors and toys for any vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
Hedge styles include
- External condoms (occasionally called “manly” condoms)
- Internal condoms (occasionally called “womanly” condoms)
- Latex or nitrile gloves
- Dental heads
- Use lots of condom-safe lubrication
- Change condoms before switching between oral, vaginal, or anal sex
- Use a fresh condom or clean/ emasculate sex toys when participating
- Test for all STIs constantly, and encourage your mate to do the same
Hedge styles significantly lower the threat of getting an STI (6). They work by precluding each mate’s genitals and body fluids from coming into contact with the other mate’s body (7). When used rightly every single time, condoms can also help gestation about 98 of the time with perfect use and 87 of the time with typical use (8). You should always use a hedge system unless all mates have lately tested negative for an STI, and you’re both sure that neither of you has had sex with anyone differently since the test. If you don’t want to get pregnant you should use a condom every time you have sex.